www.tellbam.com Survey – Books-A-Million Survey
I wouldn’t expect a Books-A-Million store to have such a great, action-packed, and exciting name.
What began as a little newsstand on a street corner in Florence, Alabama in 1917 has grown dramatically.
It is now the second-largest bookseller in the United States and the largest in the Southeast.
Depending on which store you visit, Million stores range in size from 4,000 to 30,000 square feet.
It even has a big “Faith Point” themed area that features Christian publications, as it is a Southern firm.
Booksamillion.com is a corporation that sells books both in-person and online.
Please provide comments at www.tellbam.com to help BAM! Flourish. In exchange for your assistance, you will be included in their sweepstakes drawing.
Tellbam Survey Rewards
- Rewards for participating in the Books-A-Million Guest Opinion Survey $5 off your next $25 purchase at www.Tellbam.com. Booksamillion.com is a corporation that sells books both in-person and online.
- Every day, you’ll have ten opportunities to win $1,000 in cash.
- A chance to win other Great Prizes worth $1,500 each week.
Rules for Tellbam’s Feedback Survey
- You must be a legal resident of one of the United States’ 50 states, as well as the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- The coupon is only valid for 30 days.
- Per survey code, only one entry is allowed.
- Per person, only one transaction is permitted.
- In any case, coupons cannot be redeemed for cash.
- There are no entries from employees or employees who are linked with employees.
Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide from Books-A-Million
- In the Reference Links section, go to the Books-A-Million customer satisfaction survey page.
- Fill in the survey code on your receipt.
- Press the “Enter” key.
Get More Survey Reward:-
About Books A million
About Books-A-Million, Inc. Books-A-Million, Inc. was founded in 1917 as a street corner newsstand in Florence, Alabama, and has since grown to become the top book retailing business in the Southeast and the second largest book store in the country.
Books-A-Million Superstores are often over 20,000 square feet and offer a diverse assortment of books, periodicals, bargain books, collectable items, extensive card and gift departments, as well as specialty stores within the store.
Purchase is required to enter online.
- Purchase a book from Books a Million.
- Please keep your receipt.
- Visit http://www.tellbam.com/ to access the tellbam.com survey site.
- You will be entered into the competition if you complete the survey. In addition, you’ll get a $5 off $25 voucher for your next purchase.
No purchase is necessary to enter by mail
- To enter the DAILY SWEEPSTAKES, send a letter to the address shown below. To enter the WEEKLY SWEEPSTAKES by mail, you must change the mailing address from DAILY SWEEPSTAKES to WEEKLY SWEEPSTAKES.
- PO BOXES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Each mail-in entry must be sent in its own envelope.
- Handwrite your name, phone number, address, email address, and the name of a participating client on a piece of paper and mail it to one of the addresses below with appropriate postage to enter by mail.
- [Insert the month/year] EMPATHIC DAILY SWEEPSTAKES c/o [Enter Name of Participating Client] Mail-In Entry.
- New York, NY10011, 511 Avenue of the Americas, #40.
- [Insert the month/year].
- EMPATHICA DAILY SWEEPSTAKES c/o [Enter Name of Participating Client] Mail-In Entry.
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada 2121 Argentia Rd., Suite 200.
- [Insert Month/Year]Mail-In Entry.
- c/o EMPATHICA DAILY SWEEPSTAKES.
- c/o [Enter Name of Participating Client].
- One Victoria Square.
- Birmingham, UK.
- B1 1DB.
What is the purpose of the Books-A-Million Guest Satisfaction Survey?
Books-A-Million, Inc., or BAM, is the second-largest bookstore business in the United States. It was established in 1917 and is currently based in Birmingham, Alabama. It has 260 stores in 32 states that sell magazines, books, toys, collectibles, gifts, technology, and other items.
It is critical to retain customer satisfaction as a reputable retailer. To do so, Books-A-Million is inviting all of its loyal customers to review their service and products by going to www.tellbam.com and filling out the Books-A-Million Customer Experience Survey.
It provides users with the opportunity to enter sweepstakes with incredible prizes.