Broomfield Family Practice Patient Portal Log In – broomfieldfp.com
Broomfield Family Practice Patient Portal is a patient portal that allows patients to easily access their health records, including medications, allergies, and medical history. The portal also includes a patient calendar and appointment reminders.
Patients can use Broomfield Family Practice Patient Portal to keep track of their health information and appointments in one place. The portal also includes a patient calendar and appointment reminders, so that patients can stay organized and avoid missed appointments.
What is Broomfield Family Practice Patient Portal?
The Broomfield Family Practice Patient Portal is a website that provides patients with easy access to their medical records, appointment scheduling, and other health information. Patients can also find information about local health services and resources. The website was designed to improve patient communication and collaboration within the family practice setting.
How does it work?
The Broomfield Family Practice Patient Portal is a new way for patients to interact with their healthcare providers. The portal allows patients to view their medical records, send and receive messages, and access treatment information online. Patients can also rate their experience with the clinic.
Benefits of using the Broomfield Family Practice Patient Portal
By using the Broomfield Family Practice Patient Portal, you can easily access your medical records, receive messages and updates from your doctor, and more.
Here are some of the benefits of using the portal:
- Easily access your medical records.
- Receive messages and updates from your doctor.
- Stay up-to-date on your health care.
How to Login to the Patient Portal
If you are a patient of Broomfield Family Practice, you can login to the Patient Portal to manage your medical records, see your appointment history, and get information about our services. To login, follow these steps:
3. Enter your name and email address in the appropriate fields, and click on “Sign In”.
4. You will be directed to a page that asks you to choose a primary care provider (PCP). If you do not have a PCP, select “Other Providers” from the drop down menu and then enter your doctor’s name in the text box provided.
5. After you have selected a PCP, click on “Next”.
6. On the following page, you will be asked to provide some basic information about yourself, including your gender and age. Click on “Next” again.
7. On the next page, you will be asked to choose a health problem
How to use the Broomfield Family Practice Patient Portal
The Broomfield Family Practice Patient Portal is a great way to keep track of your health and to communicate with your doctor. The portal has a lot of features, so it is easy to use. Here are some tips on how to use the portal:
- First, sign in to the portal. You will need your patient ID number and password. If you have not already created an account, you can do this by clicking “Create Account” on the top right corner of the main page. Once you have logged in, you will see the main page of the portal.
- On the main page, you will see different tabs: “My Health,” “Doctor,” “Forms,” and “Settings.” Under “My Health,” you can see all of your recent visits and tests results. You can also add new appointments by clicking on the “+ Appointments” button on the bottom left corner of the page.
- Under “Doctor,” you can find information about your doctor, such as their biography and contact information. You can also book appointments with your doctor by clicking on their name and booking an appointment online. You will need your patient ID number and password to book.
Broomfield Family Practice Customer Services Number
- Broomfield Family Practice Address: 1420 West Midway Blvd. Broomfield, CO 80020
- Phone: (303) 466-1866
- Fax: (303) 466-4081
- Office Hours Monday-Friday – 8:00am to 5:00pm, Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Our office is closed for lunch from 1:00pm to 2:00pm
Thank you for choosing Broomfield Family Practice as your healthcare provider. We are excited to offer our patients a patient portal, which will make it easier for you to access the information and services that we provide. The Patient Portal is secure and can be accessed from any computer with Internet access. You will need to create an account before using the portal, which will allow us to keep track of your medical records and medication information. Please feel free to contact us if there are any questions or concerns about using the Patient Portal. Thank you again for choosing Broomfield Family Practice!