Chase Brexton Patient Portal Login – chasebrexton.org
If you’re a patient of Chase Brexton Health Care, you can now access your health information online through the new Patient Portal. The portal is a secure, confidential website that gives you 24/7 access to your medical records, appointment schedule, and test results.
You can also use the Patient Portal to message your provider, request prescription renewals, and pay your bill. The portal is available to all patients 18 years of age and older who have an active email address on file with Chase Brexton.
How To Log In to the Chase Brexton Patient Portal
If you’re a current patient of Chase Brexton Health Care, you can log in to the patient portal to access your medical records, schedule appointments, and more.
- Visit the patient portal tab.
- Enter your username and password.
- Once you’re logged in, you’ll be able to view your medical records, schedule appointments, message your care team, and more.
Forgot your password?
If you have forgotten your password to the Chase Brexton Patient Portal, please follow the steps below:
- First, go to the Chase Brexton Patient Portal Login Page at https://chasebrexton.myezyaccess.com/Patient/Main.aspx
- click on the “Forgot your password?” link
- Enter your email address in the space provided
- click on the “Continue” button
- you will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password
SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE
If your provider offers online scheduling:
- Schedule an appointment online through our provider search.
- You will be directed to select a date and time for your appointment.
- Call to schedule an appointment at (410) 837-2050
How to Use the Portal
The Chase Brexton Patient Portal is a secure online tool that gives you 24/7 access to your personal health information. With the patient portal, you can:
• View and print your medical records
• Request and schedule appointments
• Refill prescriptions
• Message your provider
To get started, simply create an account by clicking on the “Sign Up” button on the Chase Brexton website. Once you have created an account, you will be able to log in and start using the portal. If you have any questions about how to use the portal, please contact our IT Department.
What You Can Do on the Portal
The Patient Portal is a secure online tool that gives you 24/7 access to your health information. With the Patient Portal, you can:
-View your health history, including immunizations, medications and allergies
-Access your lab results
-Request prescription renewals
-Send a secure message to your care team
-Update your contact information
-Pay your bill online
Overall, the Chase Brexton patient portal is a great way to stay connected with your healthcare provider. It is user-friendly and provides a lot of useful features, such as the ability to view and schedule appointments, request prescription refills, and message your provider. If you are a Chase Brexton patient, we highly recommend signing up for the portal so that you can take advantage of all it has to offer!