First State Pediatrics Portal Login – firststatepediatrics.com
With the advent of the internet and smartphones, more people are seeking out medical information on their own. This is great for patients, but bad for doctors who may not have the time or resources to answer all of the questions put to them online. To solve this problem, First State Pediatrics has developed a portal called MyFirstState Pediatrics.
What is the First State Pediatrics Portal?
The First State Pediatrics Portal is a resource for parents, caregivers and health professionals. The website provides information on children’s health, including tips for staying active, healthy eating habits, flu prevention and more. The Portal also includes a toolkit with resources such as fact sheets on common childhood illnesses and vaccines, educational materials for parents and caregivers, and a calendar of events.
How to Login to the Portal
If you are a parent or guardian of a student at First State Pediatrics, you can login to the Portal to view important information about your child and family. The Portal is a secure website where parents and guardians can access grades, immunization records, health information, and more.
1) Go to https://firststatepediatrics.com/ and Click the “Patient Portal” button on the top right corner of the home page.
2) Then, click on the “Log In With Athena Health” and enter your Login ID and Password.
3) Click “Log In.”
4) If you have not already created an account, you will be prompted to create a new account. If you have already created an account, your login credentials will appear in the box below.
5) After logging in, you will be taken to the home page of the Portal.
How To Reset Your First State Pediatrics Patient Portal Login Password
If you have forgotten your password for the First State Pediatrics Portal, don’t worry! This guide will show you how to reset your password.
To reset your password, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to the First State Pediatrics Portal login page.
2. Click on the “Account” link in the top left corner of the portal homepage.
3. On the “Account” page, click on the “Forgot your password?” link in the top right corner.
4. Enter your old username and new password into the appropriate fields and click on the “Submit” button.
5. You will now be prompted to confirm your new password by clicking on the “Confirm Password” button. Once you have confirmed your new password, you are ready to log out of the First State Pediatrics Portal and return to using your original account name and user ID!
Benefits of Using the First State Pediatrics Portal
The benefits of using the First State Pediatrics Portal include:
-Shorter wait times for appointments.
-Efficient tracking of patients’ progress and records.
-Improved communication between pediatricians and their patients.
-Access to information on new treatments and medications.
-Increased efficiency in managing pediatric care.
First State Pediatrics Locations
Hello, readers! If you are looking for a login or sign up form for the First State Pediatrics Portal, you have come to the right place. You can find all of the information you need on our homepage, in the navigation at the top of this page. We hope that this article has been helpful and that you will continue to support us as we work hard to provide quality healthcare for our patients. Thank you!