networksolutions.com-Network Solutions Email Setup for iPhone or iPad
For all iPhone or iPad users, here’s a guide to setup up Network Solutions email settings on your phone.
Get ready to set up the settings by following the mentioned steps.
Network Solutions Login
To login to the Network Solutions email account, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of Network Solutions.
- Under the login section, enter user ID and password.
- Then, click on Login button.
Network Solutions Methods to Setup Email on iPhone
To setup, your email setting on your iPhone or iPad, you can choose any of the alternative methods from the following:
- Automatic Email Setup
- Manual Email Setup
- Change Outgoing Server
Let’s know each of the email settings in detail.
Network Solutions Automatic Setup
Firstly, you can try the automatic email set up settings on your email box on your iPhone or iPad without using the Settings option.
The requirements for Automatic email setup:
- Domain Name
- Email Address
Steps to set up your Network Solutions Email box on your iPhone or iPad:
1. Open Safari internet browser, and enter the following URL: mail.exampledomain.ext/ios.
2. Then, go to the Email Setup Page. Here, enter your email address.
3. Next, click on Get Started. Then, a pop-up message arrives:
4. Make sure you click on Allow, then your profile will be downloaded.
5. Once you have confirmed the profile download, then click on Close.
6. Now, visit your iPhone settings and click on the Profile Downloaded option. The settings will be visible on Airplane Mode.
7. Visit the Install Profile screen and click on the Install button.
8. Type the passcode, if you receive a prompt message then again click on Install.
9. Now, type the password for the mailbox. Click on Next.
10. Once the profile setup is complete, then the Profile Installed screen will appear. Click on Done. And you are done with the Automatic email setup.
Note: The pop-up says “Profile Downloaded – Review the profile in Settings app if you want to install it.” Once you receive this message, then go to Settings. Click on Profile Downloaded and then click Install.